Monday, April 2, 2012

The DONATE Button is Now Open!

Thank you to all those who visit the site. It's a real thrill to know how many daily visits I get and that Permaculture is gaining more and more awareness and enthusiasm. Just like it was once a big part of our past, it will be without a doubt an integral part of our future. Permaculture needs more attention! It's one of those things that just makes perfect sense.

This project isn't my livelihood, but I'd love it to be, or at least allow my family to feel great that it's taking my time away from them for a sustainable reason!

The Donate button is open, so feel free to show your appreciation of the ideas I find and share. Thanks.

More GREAT ideas to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...